Industrial Tube are repeat manufacturing specialists, if it involves tube, our knowledgeable team with many years of design and engineering experience will step up to any challenge. As well as providing the tube we can conduct many Value Added Services(VAS) to save the extra cost and time sending your tube to other locations to have these processes completed.
- Deburring: Wire brush that de-burrs both internal and external ends.
- Tapering: Single or double ended. (Specs on request).
- Swaging: Specs on request.
- Wrapping: When required, tube bundles are wrapped to ensure the high quality surface finish is retained.
- Drilling & milling - CNC controlled multitool machine also capable of Flowdrilling / Formdrilling and threading
- 3D Tube Laser Cutting
- Maximum Output length 4500 mm tube
- Maximum cross-section tubular diagonal 120 mm
- Minimum cross-section tubular diagonal 16mm
- Processing thickness: Stainless steel 0.5 - 3.0 mm, Mild Steel 0.5 - 6.0 mm, Galv 0.5 - 3.0 mm